DJ Newman Madness DJ Newman Madness

great

awsome shit two words

Smidly responds:

FUCK YEA! BEANIPS! Thanks for the review dude, glad you liked it. Hopefully my new ones will be of better quality.

Restaurant Of Alice Restaurant Of Alice

could have been a lot better

your just flashing words good animation but no damn creativity go get a better job boy

cheshirecat1582 responds:

I'm a girl.

TT: 002 Runner I TT: 002 Runner I

AWESOME

This was great. I loved the music and the animation. You put a ton of work into this. GREAT JOB!!

Lawlz43 Lawlz43

n***a got 8 bit skILLZ

n***as

Smidly responds:

Lord Philips, will you perpetrate pouty potato press?

Talkin (Rap SONG) Talkin (Rap SONG)

dope

this is dope. but i would turn down the volume just a bit on the beat a bit cause the voice are great. and it would sound a lot better with more bass and a bit of darker reverb on the main guitar melody.
it sounds very lil jon esque but with better voice
u still got that rage rap tho
keepin it down
nice shit
btw the shots in the beggining really add to the effect and the wispers in the beggining are great to

(KTR / WF1) Un named Demo (KTR / WF1) Un named Demo

got much better as it went along

you really hit it at 29 didnt like intro but turned out very nice. catchy but a little piercing set the tone down mabey a bit of deeper reverb on the main melody. sounds like a flanger right now.
keep it up

wyldfyre1 responds:

Hmm for sure. This is why we post these demo's. I had a feeling the highs were a lil..um..High haha. Thanks for the review. As for adding a 'verb? nahh trust me this tracks got enough 'verb in it already. The track just needs to be mastered and mixed slightly better wich will be done in the final version =).